National Praise and Recognition
MAESTRO’S PERSONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE, our company, and our industry-centric divisions have earned several prestigious industry awards.
2013 DALLAS 100 AWARD (Top 10):
For the second year in a row, Maestro Personal Assistants received the prestigious Dallas 100 Entrepreneur Award, this time moving into the top 10. The Dallas 100, Co-founded in 1990 by the Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship at the SMU Cox School of Business, honors the fastest growing privately held businesses in North Texas. In 2012, Maestro ranked number 46.
2012 DALLAS 100 AWARD (#46):
Maestro received the prestigious Dallas 100 Entrepreneur Award for 2012. Co-founded in 1990 by the Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship at the SMU Cox School of Business, the Dallas 100 Awards honor the fastest growing, privately held businesses in North Texas. Maestro ranked number 46 on the list, which actually makes us one of the top 50 fastest growing companies.
SUPER BOWL XLV:
In 2011, Maestro was one of only six North Texas companies awarded an official merchandise license by the NFL for Super Bowl XLV. To see the NBC and CW news broadcasts, click here.
- 2011 PPAI Supplier Achievement Award—Most Beneficial Sales and Marketing Aids
- 2011 Proforma Million Dollar Club Most Valuable Partner
- 2011 PPPAI Web Development Excellence Award—Marketing/Branding
- 2010 ASI Spirit Award—Second Fastest Growing Supplier (731% in two years)
- 2010 PPAI Supplier Achievement Award—Most Creative New Business Gift Entry
- 2010 SAGE A+ Supplier
- 2010 Proforma Partner of the Year
- 2010 PPB Magazine Best Boss Award (Maestro Co-Founder Adam Alfia)
- 2010 Proforma Million Dollar Club Most Valuable Partner
- 2009 Proforma Million Dollar Club Most Valuable Partner
“LION’S DEN” AWARD:
Maestro marketing partner, Kevin Howe, president of Outside The Box, won the coveted “Lion’s Den” Award at the prestigious 2012 Airline Information Spring Event with his presentation on the loyalty and reward benefits offered by Maestro’s personal assistance service. His presentation was selected by a group of prominent industry professionals.
Maestro has also gained national media attention from major industry trade publications and websites: NBC News, USA Today, New York Times, Consumer Reports, Motor Trend, AutoWeek, Car and Driver, Community Banker, Dealer Communications, Agent Entrepreneur, Dallas Business Journal, Auto Finance News, Brilliant Results, Promotional Consultant, and Texas Apartments UNITS Magazine. For a full list of articles, go to our Media Coverage page.
Maestro and our industry-centric divisions have earned several prestigious industry awards.